Thursday, May 24, 2007
Day Out...All Day Out!

We are pooped! We spent the whole day out and about. We went to the mall with Billy and Amy. I don't think Hannah has played so hard in a long time. After the mall we went to Hannah's ballet class only to find out that they were in the middle of rehearsals so her class time had changed. She normally goes on Thursdays at 4:30 PM, but since they are so close to the recital they are doing complete run throughs of the recital in scene order. So we left to return an hour and 45 minutes later and stay for 2 hours! Insane!!

So I took a bunch of pictures of Hannah and Billy playing and riding the merry go round, but I'll have to post them later...like I said, I'm pooped!!!

Shawnthegreat out!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon