Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Mosquitos...

Since we live where it is increadibly hot and humid there are tons of mosquitos in the summertime. So I have to be really careful about when Hannah goes outside and always make sure that she has bug spray on. At night when the mosquitos are at their worst I usually don't let her go out too much and during the day I have to worry about her getting sunburned because she is so fair skinned. At our house with freckles, fair skin and a strange attractiveness to mosquitos we have to be really careful about how we tend skin. I feel terrible because I know that it is healthy for kids to go outside and play, but at the same time I have to think about her getting sunburned or mosquito bites. Hannah is so ready to play outside in her pool and the weather is good for it, but the thought of her crying for hours on end about her "mostito bites" itching does not sound appealing to me. But none the less we'll end up outside some this summer...so you might want to think about stock in the sunscreen and bug repellant industries!!

Labels:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon