Thursday, May 24, 2007
New Roll Out At PPP!

And this one is really awsome. You may have noticed the new button in the side column of this page and wondered what it was. Well it is part of this new PayPerPost direct program that PayPerPost has started. It allows advertisers to ask me specifically to post about their company or website. And one great thing about it is that I get to set my minimum. If I want advertisers to pay me $20 to write a post, then that is what I set my minimum at and if an advertiser wants me to write a post about them, then that is what they pay me! How cool is that? Now I have tried another "advertise on my blog" program in the past...blogsvertise to be specific...and I never got any bites from advertisers, thus I never got paid one penny. Plus any other program that I've seen takes a much bigger chunk of my change. Most have a 100% mark-up so that means that I only get 1/2 of what my post actually makes. With PPP Direct, I get 90%. That's right there is only 10% mark-up and half of that is to pay the fees for paypal. I also think that PPP Direct is the safest way to do blog ads. PPP assures you that you will get paid for what you do as apparently that is a problem with other blog advertising companies. In my opinion PPP is the way to go when you are doing advertising on your blog!


This post is sponsored by and I heart PayPerPost.





1 Comments:
Blogger Drew had this to say:

I do like PPP direct. I hope to get some requests soon. Today is Click and Comment Monday. I found your blog through Adapt, adopt, Improve.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon