Thursday, May 24, 2007
Nothin'!!!

Lately Hannah has really taken to playing in the bathroom sink! This is a dilema because I would love to lock the bathroom door so that she wont do this, but then she wouldn't be able to get in there if she really needed to use the facilities! So I've told her not to play in the water in there, but apparently she forgets that I've made that rule! Or she just chooses to break the rule. I'm hoping it is the previous because I don't want to believe that my angel is actually a little turkey! I'm sure you all recall the "chocolate milk" incident. Well a few days after that I went in to brush my teeth before bed and my toothbrush tasted like soap! I thought, I'm just going to pretend I don't taste that and not think about all the things she might have scrubbed with my toothbrush. So now that I've made a "rule" up about playing in the bathroom sink, if I hear the water running and ask, "Hannah, what are you doing?" Her quick response is, "NOTHIN'!!!"





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon