Thursday, May 10, 2007
Now Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Blogging!

It's been quite a while since I blogged last. After I had my defibrillator replaced I've been doing pretty well, but the antibiotics I was on somehow made by blood pressure drop even lower than it normally is. It is normally around 90/55 or 60. On the antibiotics it was as low as 77/40. If you've never had blood pressure that low be grateful!! It makes you feel like royal poo! So to say I'm glad I'm off of the antibiotics is an understatement!! After I got off of the antibiotics I went into panic mode because we had our annual ladies banquet at church tonight. Normally I have tons to do at this time, but this time I only did the printing and I had to give my testimony!! AAAAGGGHHHHH! I was a little worried that I was going to put my new defibrillator to the test because I was super nervous and my heart was pounding! There were about 100 ladies there!! So I'm super glad that is over with. Now I can regroup and recover from that so I will probably start blogging a little more again.

So what has Hannah Banana been up to?? Well she is getting ready for her ballet recital that is coming up on the 3rd of June so ballet is pretty intense right now. The other night I was saying something about being sore and Hannah asked, "is it your bobo that is sore?" I said, "yes, it's sore where they had to cut me." "Oh, I'm dunna pray for your bobo to get better. Jesus will make it all well!" So she rolled over and put her face into her hands and said, "Jesus? Please make mama's bobo better. You will? Oh, otay. And if you tould please make it snow here!" I thought that was cute seeing how we live where it NEVER snows and it is May!!

And later...when I can get some pictures uploaded, I'll post them. Right now the good computer is turned off for the thunderstorm so I'll have to do that later. I've missed my blogging friends!! It's good to be back.





2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I am so glad you are back. I missed reading the "Hannahisms." I am also glad you are feeling better and that our ladies banquet is over. Thank goodness everything went well.
Amy

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Happy Mother's Day!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon