Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Sneaky Hannah

Today Hannah had another 2 hour ballet rehearsal. She did great during the first hour, but was ready to go home before they did their 2nd dance. She came out to me with her regular shoes on and said, "mama, I'm tired and I'm ready to go home now. I don't want to do ballet anymore, 'tause I'm tired!" Poor girl. I felt bad for her, but she had to practice her second dance so after a little coaxing she reluctantly went back in for the 2nd dance. On the way home I stopped to get her a prize for doing so well and going back in even though she didn't want to. Before we went in the store I asked her why she hadn't wanted to stay. She said, "betause I was tired of hearing all of dose tids talking!" Then she told me that some of the kids had gotten in trouble in the back room for hanging on the bars and the teacher had fussed at them saying that the bars could fall over. So I asked her if the teacher had fussed at her. I wondered if she was among those that were hanging on the bar. She said, "no I didn't get fussed at. I just hanged on there a lil' bit when the teacher wasn't in there." Great so she doesn't get into trouble, but not because she doesn't do things that merit getting in trouble. It's because she's sneaky!!! Little turkey!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

She's so cute! I'm amazed, my kids can barely sit through 2 hours of ANYTHING!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon