Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Tutoring

As Hannah's mom I worry about all kinds of things. From the time I was pregnant with her I worried about the nutrition she gets, was I eating the right things while I was pregnant. Now it's how can I just get her to eat. I also worry about am I disciplining her right. Is she going to grow up and be a bad kid or am I doing everything that I can to make sure that she makes right decisions in life? Some things I can make a difference on and some things I just have to dio the best I can and pray that I get it right. One thing though that I can make a difference on is how well she is prepared to go to school and learn. I know that the earlier she starts learning things like counting and the alphabet the better off she'll be when she does start school. We are planning on homeschooling her or at least giving it a good try. If it doesn't work for us, I know I always have the option of private or public schools. As I was looking around on the internet today researching homeschool programs I also came across a tutoring program that might be very helpful to us even now as she is only about to turn 4. They have an innovative tutor program for kids of all ages, from 4 years through highschool. This might just be the key to Hannah's and our success with homeschooling because I know there are things that she will need to learn that I'm just not familiar with. I know she's not ready for trig yet, but right now I am especially interested in their pre-kindergarten early learner program. I can enroll Hannah now and they will send her 75 books that work on letter combinations and sounding it out strategies. And if we register before May 31st they will wave the registration fee so we'll save $125. Go to the SCORE website now to watch a video about how SCORE can help your child.

This post is sponsored by: Score.





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This issue is particularly relevant for parents who may not have the skills to teach children all the subjects they need to learn. There are several companies offering unlimited tutoring for under $100 per month and I was wondering if you have any experience with them. I’ve come across a number of online tutoring websites (e.g. tutor.com, homeworkhelp.com, tutoreasy.com, www.schooltrainer.com, etc.). Has anyone prepared a comparison of the various companies (pricing, quality, etc.)?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon