Thursday, June 07, 2007
Big Girl Bed??

So I've been thinking about redoing Hannah's room and putting up a big girl bed. Not that it matters about the big girl bed because she never sleeps in there anyway. But when company comes it would be nice to have the extra bed available. I'm not sure how I want to decorate...or if I even want to change it up that much. I love some of the new vintage fabrics that they have now. But I also still love her ladybug stuff. I'm sure when It's all said and done, it will be a lot of her baby stuff with maybe a few new things or maybe a new spin on it. It does however make me very sad to think about putting away her baby bed. I hate that she is growing up so fast. Before we thought about things like what diapers should we use and if she takes a bottle which kind is the best...while I've had fun with her since she's gotten a little older and more independant, deep down inside, I'm not ready for dance recitals and big girl beds!!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

It is certainly hard to watch them grow. I too enjoy the fun that comes with them getting older, but there is just something special about caring for a babies needs. It is amazing how God made children so special.

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon