Thursday, June 07, 2007
Dance Recital Video

Well, here are Hannah's two dances. Not much editing that I could do on these, so you get the raw form!! On the first dance it's kind of hard to see her for the most part, but you can see her a little. We were at a bad angle for that one because they had 3 rows of little girls for that dance and she was on the 2nd row off to the far side. I personally think she should have been front and center ('cause she was the cutest...and I doubt I'll get any argument about that here), but I'm sure that there were about 25 other mothers & fathers who thought the same about their child. Atleast she had another dance where she was front and practically center!! That was the second dance. I haven't had a chance to get the 35 millimeter film developed yet...now I remember why I usually take digital!! So even though I'm sure y'all will get tired of seeing things about the recital...there will be more!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Wow! I am very impressed! She has learned so much, and she did so well. She looked like a miniature dancer. What a precious little girl.

Amy

 

Blogger Mom Tu-Tu had this to say:

These things are so much fun! We are getting ready for my daughter's recital that will be held next weekend.

 

Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

She is just adorable! Those are the kinds of things I miss out on having all boys.

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I am so proud of you Hannah! You are a beautiful dancer. Love you so much! Carol Anne

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Awww Miss Hannah stole the show for me definately! She keeps up with the others very well to only be three. I bet she will always love to dance! She is beautiful! Love ya'll!

Amber

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Um.. yeah, she needed to be in the front. She's so tiny! Those other girls were hiding her. That was way too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon