Sunday, June 03, 2007
A Few Pics To Tide You Over...

We are exhausted. The recital lasted from 3 until almost 8 PM and we stayed for the whole thing. We actually got there at about 2 PM. But, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures before I go to bed. These are the ones that turned out good from the digital camera. Digital cameras aren't that great when you're trying to hit a moving target...and that is kind of the idea with a dance recital! I have to get the 35 mil developed and will probably do that tomorrow. Then at some point we will upload the videos of Hannah's dances and I'll put them on here, but for now I'm off to shower then to bed!!! We are tired, but it was a lot of fun and Hannah did really well! More details later!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon