Saturday, June 23, 2007
Hannah Wrote Her Own Name!

I was really shocked when Hannah brought me this piece of paper that she had been drawing on and showed me where she had written her own name! Do you see it...right up at the top? And she did it all by herself. Granted she put an "A" where the second "N" should have been, but that was with noone telling her which letter was next or prompting in any way. I had been on the computer and she was on the floor behind me and I knew she was drawing, but I had no idea that she was writing her name.





3 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Awwww!!! Have you already framed that? That is so cute!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Her two grandfathers must have been highly intelligent!

 

Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

She did outstanding!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon