Saturday, June 30, 2007
Hannah's 1st Birthday Party!

Today we had Hannah's first birthday party where she got to invite friends. Hannah was excited from the time she woke up...actually she was excited as she went to bed last night too!! She's been looking forward to this for at least a week now. So here are a few snapshots that I took this afternoon. Her birthday isn't actually until Monday, so there'll be one more birthday post then!! I can't believe that she is going to be 4 years old!! Seems like just yesterday that we found out I was pregnant with her!!

Check out her cake...I made it myself. Of course it looked like that when I finished, but then the purple icing bled onto the white...note to self: check with the cake decorating lady that you know and inquire how to prevent that next time!






3 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANNAH!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

That cake looks great! WOW! How did you do that? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HANNAH!!!!!

 

Anonymous mama nell had this to say:

She is adorable. And, I still remember my first party with friends...priceless memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon