Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I Just Do What I Want To Do!

Not much happening these days. We are about to start getting ready for Hannah's birthday that is coming up in about a week and a half!! Hard to believe that she will be 4 years old!! This time next year we will be getting ready for school!!! Yuk!! Makes me sad just to think about it.

So Hannah's new thing...for those of you who don't know my husband well, he has quite the sense of humor. Sometimes when I ask him to do something for me, he comes back at me with, "woman, I do what I want to do and that's what I'll do!" Of course he is kidding when he says things like this, Hannah however doesn't quite have a good grasp on "kidding" yet. So the other day I told her not to do something and her response was, "mama, I just do what I want to do!" Haha! Guess again little girl! You do what I tell you to do or you get a spankin'!!! And it's not like she's being a smarty pants or anything...the tone she has is more of a pleading one as if to say, "but, I really want to do this or that...can I?" She has told me that she just does what she wants to several times now lately...but somehow, she always sees my way!!





1 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Well, is her way maybe better than yours sometimes? You have to think about these things you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon