Thursday, June 07, 2007
My Computer...

EEaarrrghhh!! I absolutely can not wait until I can get my new computer!! But I absolutely will have to!! As tempting as it is to run to the Apple store and apply for their handy little credit card, I refuse to buy the thing on credit!!! When I get it, I want it to be all mine and paid for with good old cash!! I have saved about a third of the money that I need for it and I'm dyin' here! But...I was reading about consumer debt this morning and I am determined to wait it out!! After reading horror stories about people who get in way too deep, I will perserveer. One article that I read said that lending is down, but that likely means that banks and lenders will be scrambling to meet their profit margins thus increasing the intrest rates. I could very easily be...if I'm not already a shopaholic. I love shopping and buying new things...who doesn't, but buying things like a computer with credit would be insane for me to do as I would just be racking up unsecured debt like some of the women discussed in Unsecured Debt A Problem For Spendaholic Women. I don't want to be the one having to go to a credit counselor, looking for debt advice all because I couldn't wait a month or so to get my new computer. So I am determined to wait and buy my computer with COLD HARD CASH!! I will do it. I will do it. I will do it!!!!

This post is sponsored by: ThriftyScot.





1 Comments:
Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

You know, it really is a good idea to buy a computer with cash. New ones come out all the time that are so much better. It would be a shame to still be paying off yours when it's obsolete.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon