Monday, June 04, 2007
Vacations

One thing that we haven't really been able to do much with Hannah is go on vacation. I would love to go somewhere...I mean a real vacation, the kind where you sit on the beach or go to a theme park or something fun like that. No responsibilities, no schedule to keep...just a time to get away and relax. Where would we go??? I have no idea. I hear the Carolina's are pretty. I've heard that you can rent properties to spend your vacation in. I'm not sure what Beaufort NC real estate or any Carolina real estate costs to rent for a week or weekend, but I wouldn't mind going there. I'd also love to go somewhere like Boston...and yeah in the fall!! That we'd have to do in the next year because Hannah will be starting school in a year! Yuk. Of course if we homeschool, we can always schedule our breaks around whenever we want to take vacations. Sometime soon I'd like to start planning a trip to somewhere besides an extended family memeber's house...that's about as far as we've gotten for vacation!! We are not cool!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon