Tuesday, July 17, 2007
101.2

That was the high for today!! Hannah went to bed last night in the usual manner...jumping on the bed and flopping around to ward off the sleepies. This morning however I woke up to a hot baby. 100.8 under the arm this morning. So I got up gave her tylenol and called the doctor. I made an appointment for 1:15 with the physician's assistant because of course the doctor is out of the office for the next two days! So they said that she probably just has a virus...could be strep, but she doubted it. She gagged Hannah with a q-tip and sent us on our way in less than 15 minutes with a prescription for antibiotics incase the strep test comes back ++ or she doesn't show improvement in the next day or so. Hopefully she'll be better though before we have to go there!

After we were done at the doctor, we stopped at Walgreens for a prize...q-tip down the throat of a 4 year old isn't the most pleasant thing. Hannah informed us that she wanted a popsicle, lollipop, pez dispenser with candy and a sucker to go with all of that! So what was I to do...I'm sure someone will argue that one day I'll regret it, but we got her what she wanted today! She did have a rough day. As we were checking out at the doctor's office, Joey went to put her up on his shoulders and bonked her head on the ceiling! That with the fever and after the q-tip thing made for a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon