Saturday, June 30, 2007
"I Didn't Get To Catch A Ball!!!"

Last night we went to a ball game. I'm not sure that Hannah was all that impressed. I don't know if she was just tired or fussy because it was so hot, but she did more than her fair share of whining to leave! Which surprised me because she usually enjoys doing things like this. We watched the first 4 innings and then spent the next 3 1/2 innings walking around and snuck down to better seats for the last 1 1/2! I think the only part she enjoyed was the firework show at the end of the game.

I do not know how Joey managed to walk up all of those steps...into the nosebleed section...with Hannah on his shoulders! I was huffing and puffing halfway up and I was just carrying a baked potato and my purse! I think next time we'll splurge and get lower seats! I was just glad they had escalators that went up to the 4th level! I would have never made it had I had to walk up stairs for every level! Thank goodness for escalators!

Note the look on Hannah's face here. This is just before we reached meltdown...brought on by the fact that she didn't catch a ball. The last play of the game was a homerun that won the game for the home team. Everyone was jumping and yelling...not Hannah...she was about to burst into tears and when she finally did she cried, "I didn't get to catch the ball!" As she held her hands out like she would if she were catching a ball that we tossed to her! She was SAD! So for her birthday...she's getting a baseball!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon