Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Not So Exciting Fireworks...

Probably a year and a half ago we went and bought fireworks that have sat in a corner in the office ever since. I'm not sure why we never popped them, but a couple of weeks ago I decided that I was tired of seeing them in the corner and moving them over when they blocked my way to something else in the corner. I pulled them out and put them in the living room so that we would be sure and remember to make our way outside on July 4th to pop them. Today Hannah decided to call Mimi and Papa to see if they would come over and do fireworks with us...so for some unknown reason we went to the fireworks stand and got more fireworks! About 5 pops into the show on our street, Hannah decided that this wasn't as fun as she had thought I would be and she was ready to go in! Lovely...so now I have more fireworks than I started with a year and a half ago that will probably sit in the corner of the office once again for another couple of years. I think she was a little disturbed by how loud they were...and I must say that they have gotten considerably louder than I recall them being when I was younger! Prettier, yes...but also louder.

Here are Hannah's thoughts on the subject of fireworks...






She'd rather go inside and have her sno cone!
Happy 4th of July anyway!!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats had this to say:

This was the first year that my little guys really enjoyed them!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon