Friday, July 20, 2007
Somewhat better...

Hannah is doing better. Her throat culture came back negative for strep...yay! I hear strep throat is pretty painful and also once you get it, you seem to keep getting it forever! So I'm very glad she doesn't have strep! Her fever broke the night before last, but she is still a little croopy (sp????). So we'll finish out the antibiotics (that I decided to go ahead with because her fever was up for two days...I can't take it) and keep up with the breathing treatments until the crud is gone! Fun fun! Other than that we have done absolutely nothing for the past three days. I think Hannah is about to go stir crazy. Hopefully we'll get out this weekend even though she is still coughing. So that's all for now. Hannah is sleeping right now...probably not a good thing at 7 PM, so I think I'll go encourage her to get up!! I'd like some sleep tonight.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon