Monday, August 27, 2007
First Trip To The Beach

This weekend Hannah went on her first trip to the beach. The beaches in Texas are nasty so these aren't the prettiest pictures of the water, but Hannah enjoyed it. I think the seaweed stuff kind of creeped her out though.

Then she got dizzy when the water went back out towards the ocean and thought she was going backwards, but really it was the water going forward. Once she tried keeping her balance, but lost it and ended up just sitting down in the water.

We were really just driving by the beach, but decided to go ahead and stop so she could get out and look around. So she wasn't appropriately dressed for the beach. Which was nice when she actually sat in the water! I had hoped that we would have been able to get away from there without getting drenched, but apparently that's not possible! Oh well, she liked it.

She kept asking when we were going back to the beach. She's ready to go and spend the day. So I'm sure we'll go back again soon...only this time we'll go prepared to get wet and spend the day.





2 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Oh wow! Those are great pictures!!! I love the one with her arms our and her name in the sand look great! The gray sand... the nice gray, seaweed speckled sand. :-D

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

OK, I can not believe that you live that close to the beach and this was her first trip! We drove about 7 hours to get down there once last summer! Seaweed creeps me out too... Surfside keeps their beach pretty clear during the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon