Friday, August 31, 2007
Put On A Smile

Conversation that took place between Hannah and me while she got dressed this morning.

Hannah: I want to wear my shorts.
Me: O.k., how about this shirt to go with them?
Hannah: Oh! O.k., and I have other pants that go with that shirt!
Me: O.k. Do you want to wear them?
Hannah: Yes.

So I pull the pants that go with the shirt out and she begins to put them on.

Hannah: These pants are so tute! When everyone sees me, they're going to put on a smile at me 'tause I'm so tute!

And I think she's probably right!!





3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Of course she is right. She is always sooo cute!

Amy

 

Anonymous casual friday everyday had this to say:

awwww, what a cute conversation. Would make me smile, too.

Nell

 

Blogger Laurel Wreath had this to say:

As a contributor to the Laced With Grace Devotional Site I want thank you for your faithful readership. September is our one-year anniversary. We are please to announce we have a permanent new address. www.lacedwithgrace.com Please change your link to include this new address.

God's Blessings,

Laurel

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon