Monday, August 20, 2007
When I Grow Up...

Hannah has for a while now been telling us various things that she plans to be when she grows up. A ballet teacher, a doctor, a fire girl (one who puts out fires) etc. She also tells me from time to time to remind her when she grows up that she is going to be this or that. "Because I might reget (forget)!" So I tell her that of course I will remind her that she wants to be a doctor. Not that when the time comes to make a career choice she will be inclined to listen to me. I'm sure at that point I will be the dorky mom that doesn't have a clue about life! But none the less, I will remind her of all the things she wants to be when she grows up...less the fire girl. As noble a career that is, I don't guess I care for the idea of her going into a burning anything.

The other night we were in the car and Hannah was going through the list of things once again that she wanted to be when she grows up. She mentioned a ballet teacher, a teacher and a doctor. Then she said, "oh and I might be a jelly bean maker too!" How funny is that? A jelly bean maker! She must have had a sweet tooth that night!!





1 Comments:
Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Oh, if you ever go to CA, you should visit the Jelly Belly factory!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon