Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Bored!!

It's pretty bad when your 4 year old tells you that it's boring staying at home all day! Even with the millions of toys that she has, she is still having a hard time entertaining herself here at the house!! We haven't done much lately. The last few days I've been packing! That's right. If you haven't heard we are moving! Joey got a pastorate at a church somewhere in Texas (you didn't really think I'd say where in Texas did you?). We'll be heading out in just over a week and I'm not anywhere near where I need to be in the packing process! And let me just say for the record...I hate packing!

Hannah has taken the news really well. We have tried to keep things on a positive note talking about all the new friends she'll make and how she's going to like her new Sunday School class and church rather than talking about how we'll miss everyone here. She does have her moments though where I think she thinks...wait, I'm going to miss my grandparents and all my friends here. She's even said a time or two that she's going to just stay home here with Maw Maw when momma and daddy move! Somehow I don't think that is going to work out so well. I don't have a problem with Maw Maw, but I need Hannah! That's when I break out the speech about how "we're going to take plenty of trips back home to see our family and friends here and they are all going to come for a visit where we are going to live!" Which usually helps.

Anyway, so hopefully we'll survive the move and if posts are even more sporatic than usual...hang in there, we'll get into a better routine soon!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon