Saturday, September 29, 2007
The House



Well, we are finally getting settled in and I have most of the boxes unpacked! There are still a few left, but I am getting close. So I thought I would post a few pictures that I've taken. The first is of our room...or part of it. Notice Hannah is very comfortable in our bed.



The next picture is our vanity. It was hard to get a picture of the whole bathroom, but there is a shower and toilet in there as well.



A couple of Hannah's bathroom...




Finally looking beyond the mess to the kitchen. It's not quite done yet, but they are getting close. I'll post another picture of it when they are completly done. And hopefully I'll get a few more pictures of the rest of the house up soon. I just thought I'd give y'all a sneak peak at a few things.





5 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

That is an adorable house! It looks like things are coming along great and Hannah and fish seem very happy with their bathroom. I love your house! Too cute!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I like it! Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person! Have to admit it was weird going home and y'all not being at church. Miss you! cas

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Thanks for the sneak peak! It looks very nice. Amy

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Cute house! That is a huge moth below! I can't help but wonder where you are now & why y'all moved! Guess I'm just nosey that way... :)

 

Blogger Mom had this to say:

House looks great. Glad you can "relax" now. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon