Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Pooped!!!

We are packed and loaded! Mostly! Just leftovers and cleaning left to do now. Hannah did really well all day considering that we weren't able to really pay her much attention. She got fed and dressed..I'm not sure if her teeth got brushed today or not, but she did eat. So once we get in our new house and kind of get things set up, I'll post some pictures so y'all can see. We're heading out tomorrow so it may be a few days before I get the pics up, but hopefully not too long. Gotta run! I'm exhausted and we're headed to Mimi and Papa's for a quick visit before we go.





2 Comments:
Anonymous Cindy had this to say:

Best of luck to you guys!

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

yeah, I'm kinda late, but I hope ya'll had a safe trip and everything is going as planned. I'm sure her teeth will get brushed...as soon as you find her tooth brush. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon