Saturday, October 13, 2007
Buzz Buzz Buzzzzzzz!

I finally got around to taking pictures of Hannah in her costume this afternoon. As you can see she is going to be a bumble bee for Halloween. When she modeled her costume for Maw Maw, she ran into the room buzzing and flapping her arms. Then out of nowhere she turned around and wagged her bottom against Maw Maws leg and said, "sting, sting! I stung you Maw Maw!"

When we went to pick out her costume, the store we went to had a whole section of crazy sunglasses. Me and Hannah were just looking around at them and she picked up those glasses and said, "I want these glasses, they will go perfect with my bumble bee costume." And she was right, they look like they were made to go with the costume. At the time I thought oh well whatever, I don't care if she has the glasses. I think they were probably $2 and I thought they might entertain her for a while. But when she got home and put them on with the costume I thought they turned out really cute with it.


I think this one is my favorite. Probably because it is so Hannah. And you can see the stinger that is on her behind!





3 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Hannah, you make a cute little bumble bee and you were right, those glasses do go perfectly! Anna wants to be Mulan.

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Hee.. I love the one of her upside down too! I bought a bee costume for Ryan and it was almost too small but the only one they had and he had to have it! LOL It was a shorter one. And the stinger was my favorite part. Then, Leiann's son, Grayson wore it and then Joshua.. I still have it too! She is adorable in that costume and though I wondered about the glasses, I have to say that they do go with it. She is perhaps a spelling bee. hee hee.. Too cute Hannah!

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Those are sooooo cute!! I love the stinger pose, too! Wanna play photo tag with me this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon