Friday, October 12, 2007
Moon Sand...


...just might be one of the greatest inventions ever. Hannah has been playing quietly with it for almost two hours!!! Agh! I don't care if it gets all over the kitchen floor. It is well worth having to sweep the stuff up for her to play with something like that for sooooo long!!! And truthfully she has done a pretty good job of keeping it on the table and in the little mat thing that came with it. I've cleaned the living room and changed the sheets on my bed. I also played with her some. Moon Sand...is a worth while investment!!





2 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Yes! Now I wasn't that impressed with it and grew bored quickly. <---- Total lie. It does get everywhere, but it doesn't ruin stuff! I can sweep it, vacuum it... wash it! LOL It is a great thing! Loads of fun and NEVER, ever, in a million and one years dries out! We should get our own and play a slumber party. hee hee... I'll bring some Big Red gum for us to share. ;-)

 

Blogger Tiff had this to say:

I have never heard of moon sand before! where can I find it???

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon