Thursday, October 11, 2007
The Porch

When we first moved here someone asked me if we liked sitting on our porch. At the time I thought it rather funny that people actually still do that (probably more people do it than I realize). Where we lived before, no one sat on their porches. In fact most of the homes there have no porches. They may have decks in their backyard, but as far as I know most people never just sit there.

This morning I actaully sat on the back porch for a little while! Granted I was watching Hannah play out there, but I did sit on the porch!!! And I sat there until it really got too hot to sit there anymore. So here are a few pictures of Hannah playing with the kitty and other things while I sat on the porch!!






2 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

Growing up, I spent a lot of time in Alabama with my grandparents during the summer. We spent hours sitting on the porch, snapping beans or hulling peas. And so I want a porch for "sittin'" too. Enjoy that porch.. memories are made there. Decorate it to suit you, make it a place where you can escape with a book or just your family to sit and talk. Porches are a wonderful gift and should be used! I'm so glad to hear that you've got one now! I miss you!

 

Blogger onemotherslove had this to say:

Cute cat! Porches are great!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon