Friday, November 09, 2007
One Week Down...

...too many to count to go! But...we have successfully completed Hannah's first week of school. I must say that I'm glad it's Friday! I think Hannah is too. She did really well during her first week, but I could tell that she was ready for a break today. We did have fun this week though and I think she might have actally learned something. This week she learned the letter "I" and next week she will begin working on the letter "U". Don't ask me why they don't go in order of the alphabet. In working with the letter I, Hannah learned a little bit about the indians as well. So here is a video of her saying the poem with me that we learned this week.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting





3 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

that's adorable! wtg Hannah! looks like yall did have fun with your first week. :-)

 

Anonymous Amber had this to say:

Good Job Hannah! You are a smart girl! Im glad you learned alot in your first week of school! You'll have to teach me that poem when we come to see yall! Love you!

 

Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

That is cute! I want to pick her up and swing her around! I do hope she got a drink..poor thirsty child.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon