Thursday, January 10, 2008
MIA

We are still here, just have been super busy lately. Now that the holidays have officially passed, hopefully things will begin to slow down enough that I'll have time to blog again. I've missed it!!

We had a great Christmas and New Year. Hannah of course got lots of goodies for Christmas. I'll have to upload some photos soon.

Since I've blogged last here are some updates on what Hannah has been up to. Hannah's new favorite song is "Roxann" by the Police. It's hilarious to hear her sing it when she has earphones on and totally feels uninhibited. I know, I know the lyrics aren't the best in the world and leave a lot to be desired, but honestly I don't know how she picked up on the song. It's not like we listen to that all the time. Included below is a video clip of her singing it for your enjoyment.

This past week Hannah and I have both had the creepy crud and we found two new doctors here (we hadn't been to one here since we moved here yet). One of which I'll probably see again when the need arises, the other I will not. I was not at all impressed with her. She basically started talking when she walked in the door and didn't stop until she was walking out. I was barely able to tell her Hannah's symptoms and what I had done so far for her which in her humble (NOT) opinion was the wrong thing. But don't get me started on that. I'll make you wish you never started reading this blog!! Long story short, our search for a new pediatrician continues.

So that's about all of the news that I can think of to report on for now. So much has happened over the past month and I'm sure I'll blog more about some of it later, but I hate to bore you with a marathon post on our first day back...not that I haven't already bored you!! Anyway...enjoy the video below




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books





1 Comments:
Anonymous Amber had this to say:

Haha I love that song because it is in the first pary of el tango de roxanne in Moulin Rouge! That is a super cute video of Hannah. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon