Monday, January 21, 2008
Miss Charlotte

Well, perhaps you all remember Jack Frost .

He is no more!

Yesterday evening when we got in from church I realized that he was belly up in the bowl. So after a while I called Hannah over to sit on my lap so that I could tell her. She took it pretty well. Only cried for about 15 minutes or so. Then she was comforted with the idea of getting a new fish. So tonight we went to Petsmart and purchased Miss Charlotte (Hannah's Sunday School teacher will be thrilled to hear about her namesake) for the low low price of $3.99. What a deal! Miss Charlotte should actually be Mr. Charlie or something like that, but we didn't get into that! We're just going to go with Miss Charlotte. It was actually pretty sad last night because Hannah said, "oh I am going to miss helping you clean out Jack Frost's bowl!" But all is well tonight because Miss Charlotte got to watch Hannah take her bath and she has now taken her throne in the middle of Hannah's table where she'll probably stay for the next year and a half or so.

So without further ado, Miss Charlotte...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon