Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Lately...

We have been super busy lately. These are some recent pictures of Hannah. I figured since I haven't posted in a while I was due to put a few on here. We've been to two weddings in the last two weeks. I think we drove some 940 miles to and from them plus all of the miles we drove while in both towns. That is a lot of driving. But we had a lot of fun. This picture was actually taken about the first part of February. It's Hannah with her great uncle Tommy. They both love peanuts and they were having a little afternoon snack together!!

This picture was taken when we got home from our trip home in early February. I decided that the floor needed mopping and Hannah decided that she would help. She swiffered while I took pictures. She insisted that she have her knee pads on while she swiffered because she might fall...and she actually did. Cowgirl boots don't offer much traction on swiffered linoleum.

Hannah was happy that she got to see Billy at one of the weddings we went to. And I LOVE this picture of the two of them. Billy is so cute in this picture!! Doesn't it make you want to reach into your computer and squeeze him?? Billy, if you get tired of your mom and dad...you can come live with us!!! ;)


These next two pictures are some that I took of Hannah at one of the weddings and I liked them. And the last one was taken today when we went and saw the Easter Bunny. Hannah is getting so big. Maw Maw commented that she looks like she's 6 or 7 in this picture!!! No more little baby. Now I have a BIG GIRL!!









1 Comments:
Blogger C. R. Morris had this to say:

WHoo hoo!!! I'm glad to see that you're posting again. Hannah is so cute! Wow she is getting big..but not too big..she's still your baby until umm... 11. Madison will be 10 on the 28th so I say 11...next year the age will be 12. The easter eggs look great and that is just how we do them..no fancy kits. I don't have the patience for those but Leiann does. Now I want to dye eggs. She reminds me of Madison and her love for anything that cleans.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon