Monday, April 14, 2008
That went over like a lead balloon!

We have since recovered from the nini situation, but I must say that the morning after was not fun. As soon as Hannah fell asleep that night I took the nini and put it in a new secret place. I will eventually retrieve it and throw it away so that it isn't found again, but for now I didn't want to have to tell her that I had thrown it away and I'm not real comfortable about lying to her...I'm a horrible liar anyway. But the next morning Hannah woke up at 7:00 (never happens)! The first thing she said was, "where is my nini?" After watching her rifle through the covers for about 5 minutes I told her that I had put it away. Her response...and I quote, "whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want my nini!! WHAAAAAAAAA!" This went on all morning. She fell back asleep for about an hour at 10 ish, but when she woke back up it started all over. It probably wasn't until about mid to late afternoon that she recovered. Never again will that happen. If we ever have another baby in this house, who knows what we'll do. The next poor baby may not have a nini because if we give it one, then Hannah will likely steal it!

We haven't been up to much else lately. Hannah has been swimming in her new pool some, but it is still pretty chilly so her dips never last more than 20 minutes or so. Eventually I'll catch some pictures of her playing in the water and post them. Oh and we did plant some tomato and strawberry plants. And Hannah held her very first roly poly bug. I was surprised that she actually let it crawl on her. So far the plants are looking good. I even saw a bloom on one of the tomato plants. Everyone keeps telling me that the strawberries wont do well. We haven't had any blooms or strawberries yet except for the ones that were on there when we bought the plants, but the plants are getting bigger. We'll see. They were only 80 cents each so I'm not too worried if they don't bloom. That's about all we've been doing lately. Maybe life will get more exciting when it warms up a little more. Now I'm off to do laundry and clean house. Fun fun!!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Wow! She is one very BRAVE girl! Anna won't even go near any kind of bug.....

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon