Tuesday, May 06, 2008
401

I just noticed that this is my 401st post!!

I always knew that Hannah was a girly girl, but today she took her girlyness to a new level. She now owns her first pair of high heels. That's what she thinks they are anyway and she wore them all afternoon and evening! After we bought them at Target, she didn't take them off of her feet even one time in the car. She always takes her shoes off in the car! I can't tell you how many times tonight she asked me if I liked her high heels. I know that this means she loves them because that's exactly what I do when I get something new that I really like. So here they are...do you like them??? I really do think they are cute!


Tomorrow we are going on a field trip to Krispy Kreme. I think we actually get to go back into the kitchen and see every thing back there. Should be fun, but we have to be there at 8:30 AM and it may take us an hour to get there with traffic. Guess I really should be going to sleep instead of blogging. Maybe tomorrow I will get some pictures of Krispy Kreme put up here. Don't hold your breath though...you know me...could be a couple of days!!





1 Comments:
Blogger WyldJoker had this to say:

Have fun at Krispy Kreme! :-) You should get matching hats ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon