Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Some Recent Pictures

We have been pretty busy this last month. First we had Vacation Bible School then Hannah's birthday (which virtually lasted all month!). After Hannah's birthday here, Joey had to head to Southwestern to attend his doctoral seminar for two weeks. Since I'm not much on sitting in a hotel room all day for two weeks with a five year old or staying home by myself or driving around Ft. Worth by myself all day with a five year old, Hannah and I headed to see the grandmas and grandpa. Then we had thought we'd be back as soon as Joey's seminar was over, but then found out that relatives would be in from Louisiana. So we got to stay for another week! Here are some pictures that we took while we were off!

This picture was taken at the duck pond close to Maw Maw's house. Hannah got to feed the ducks with Amber and Joe. I liked the way this picture turned out.

While the family from Louisiana were in we went to the Aquarium and this was by the tank where they let people put their hands in and feel sting rays and stuff. We also saw a shark hatching from it's egg. That was pretty neat.

This is Hannah and Uncle Wayne on the ferris wheel. The ferris wheel that is very tall and scary.

I think this is my new favorite picture of Hannah. It is funny how animated she can be. I have always tried to blend in. Not Hannah...it's like she is in her own little world and if someone is looking on all the better!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon