Tuesday, December 09, 2008
It's That Time Of Year...

We went to the mall the other day and had Hannah's picture with Santa Clause done. She told Santa that she wanted him to surprise her this year. No specific requests. That's funny because a week or so ago she went through a toy catalog and circled the things that she is requesting from me and Joey...and a few other people. Everything she circled in the catalogs cost at least $60. Hopefully she understood when I told her that she could circle whatever she wanted, but that she wouldn't necessarily get everything she circled. After visiting Santa she informed me that we needed to get Santa a gift too. So at Target yesterday she decided that a gingerbread house that we put together would be just the gift. I was hoping to get a picture of her missing teeth to put on here and I had taken some pictures from Maw Maw's birthday that I was going to put on here as well. The only problem is that Hannah took a picture of the gingerbread house last night after we finished it and now she doesn't know where she put the camera. So perhaps in the coming days or weeks I will manage to find the camera and will get to upload a few belated pictures!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon