Friday, January 30, 2009
Picture Tag

So I was tagged by Nicole over at Mom's Highway...sorry Nicole I'm too lazy to put a link in here. See the link in the side bar.

The tag goes like this:

1. Go to your photos and select the 4th folder.
2. Select the 4th photo.
3. Post it. No editing, cropping etc. and then give a description.
4. Tag 4 more people.

So here is my 4th photo from my 4th folder. With no editing. This is a picture of Hannah when she got to ride on a long horn. The two guys in the picture are the owner of the long horn and his son. And I know Carol Anne is thanking her lucky stars that I wasn't tagged to post my 13th photo in the 4th folder!! Haha!

RATS!




I think I will tag:

  • Rene

  • David and Elizabeth's Mom

  • Emily & Aiden's Mom

  • and

  • Minute's Mom




  • 1 Comments:
    Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

    Uhm....yes, I am definitely thankful that the tag rules say to go with picture #4. :) LOL!

     

    Post a Comment

    << back to the main page

    Hannah Daze


    The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States

    I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

    Mom Blogs

    Layout design & graphics by mela
    Powered by Blogger

    Enter your Email


    Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
    Web Counter
    Macys Coupon