Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Violin

A few nights ago we went to a queens contest for the local Jr. Livestock Show and this is where Hannah got the idea in her mind that she wanted to learn to play the violin! Special thanks to a beautiful young lady named Amy! The girl really was pretty and her long flowing white dress ony added to the picture! For her talent she played the (you guessed it) violin. Now the task of finding someone in our remote location that teaches violin lessons. Not likely! Maybe in the next town there is one, but even that is not probable. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted on how it goes, but in the meantime a picture to tide you over! She really is cute with it and even if I never find a teacher for her, she has already played with the thing enough to get our money's worth out of it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon