Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Butterfly Center

It's official...I have skipped more than a whole month of posting!! I'm a horrible blogger. Hannah hasn't been up to much lately. We've been spending a lot of time at Maw Maw's lately trying to help her out. Joey came in for a few days this past weekend and we went to the butterfly museum. Hannah had a lot of fun. I think partly because it is a fun place to go, but partly because she has missed her daddy and it was a fun day out with him. So I wanted to post a few pictures of our adventure. Enjoy! I know I also need to post Hannah's latest and greatest portraits. But for now here are the butterfly pics.









2 Comments:
Anonymous Rene' had this to say:

She is adorable and you look great! Did you take that butterfly home and keep it for a ring? It looks really nice on your hand. Seriously, you look beautiful! Secret? Share?

 

Blogger Mom had this to say:

Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the attitude of gratitude award!!
http://momshighway.blogspot.com/2009/04/attitude-of-gratitude.html

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Hannah Daze


The funny...and maybe not so funny things Hannah does!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am the stay at home mommy of Hannah. In addition to taking care of her, I take care of her daddy. Joey, my husband is the pastor at our church and that means that I have to be on my best behavior most of the time!! Actually I'm probably not, but I do try so so hard! Especially at church, but that's only because I'm usually sitting on the front pew!

Mom Blogs

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Web Counter
Macys Coupon